The Gloucestershire Learning Alliance, our multi-academy trust, is responsible for policies for all schools in the trust.
These are regularly reviewed by the board.
Reviewed key policies which are most pertinent to parents will be stored on this website and can be accessed here:
We also have a series of handbooks which provide guidance specific to our school based on the systems and needs of our setting.
Links to the key handbooks are below:
- admission arrangements 2018 19
- Attendance Handbook 1902
- GLA ACCESSIBILITY PLAN POLICY 2018
- GLA Anti bullying Policy 2018
- GLA complaints policy 2018
- GLA CONDUCTING HOME VISITS POLICY 2018 21
- GLA E SAFETY POLICY 2018 19
- GLA Homework Policy
- GLA pupil premium policy 1
- GLA Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- GLA Working with Separated Families Policy
- GLA offsite visits policy inc charging and remissions
- Information for Parents Admissions appeals School Standard and framework 2018
- RIS admissions policy 2019 20
- RIS admissions policy 2020 21
- RIS Behaviour Handbook 2018
- RJS RIS anti bullying hate crime policy handbook 201
- Rowanfield Safeguarding Handbook Nov 2018