Rowanfield Community Hub
We have recently opened our community hub, where we have a dedicated family support worker who is available to the whole Rowanfield community. The hub is open from 8:45am-10am every day and no appointment is needed. There will be a warm welcome and a cup of tea or coffee waiting for you!
Libby Mason is our dedicated Family Support Worker
What can we help with?
To listen to parents/residents who are seeking advice on any issues.
To provide impartial advice on matters such as…
• Emotional support and mental health
• Financial advice
• Housing support
• Debt and application support
• Language support
• Extra staple items from the pantry
• Foodbank referrals
• Parenting advice
• Uniform help
• Services that can be provided to families
• Early Help referrals
• Jigsaw Families program
• Any other issues people may have